Medical health issues can interfere with your ability to reach your potential in your work and studies. The DSU Health & Counseling Center offers acute medical services to help address current medical challenges faced by students, staff & faculty. The Health & Counseling Center is staffed with experienced, licensed medical health practitioners to provide treatment. As an acute services facility we provide necessary treatment for a short period of time for a illness, injury, or other health condition. We are unable to provide primary or long term care.
The DSU Health & Counseling Center offers various medical health services including:
- Sick Visits (i.e. colds, flu, sore throats, etc.)
- Minor Wound Care (i.e. minor cuts, bruises, sprains, etc.)
- Medical testing (i.e. strep, mononucleosis, tuberculosis, etc.)
- Medical lab work (i.e. glucose, hemoglobin, STI, etc.)
- Medical Exams (i.e. physicals, well-woman, etc.)